October 25-29, 2008
PACT07 PACT06 PACT05 PACT04 PACT03 PACT02 PACT01 PACT00 PACT99
The Seventeenth International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT)
Thank you all for
attending PACT 2008. See you next year at Raleigh,
North Carolina. Please check the program page
for the keynote presentation slides.
PACT brings together
researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to
present and discuss innovative research of common interest. PACT features
cutting-edge research on a broad range of topics, that include, but are not
- Parallel architectures and computational
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer
- Multi-core, multithreaded, superscalar, and
- Compiler/hardware support for hiding memory
- Support for correctness in hardware and
software (esp. with concurrency)
- Reconfigurable computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their
relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms
- Middleware and run-time system support for
- High performance application specific systems
- Applications and experimental systems studies
- Non-traditional computing systems topics.
2008 is Sponsored by
(*) Photos are from www.tourismtoronto.com, the
distillery district and the downtown Yonge.
First four photos are from www.wikipedia.org
and used under a creative
commons license. The last photo is from the CN tower’s 360 restaurant.