Lab Documentation for ECE344
We will be using the ECE UG Workstation Labs for ECE344.
These documents will be helpful for the ECE344 labs.
- Introduction to SVN
- Setting up SSH Keys
- Debugging with GDB
- Testing your lab assignments
- MIPS r2000/r3000 Architecture/Assembler Summary
- Information about the System/161 MIPS Emulator
- Using Tags for code navigation
- Using Cscope for code navigation
- The Linux Virtual Memory Manager PDF file
These are all the downloads for OS161. Instructions for using these files are made available in the lab assignments.